This is a 2-day training course (14h) which will cover the following subjects :
- Most common attacks and how they work exactly
- SQL Injection (and other injections)
- Session fixation, hijacking
- Validation vs filtering
- Proper escaping
- Clickjacking and other modern attacks
- Authentication and access control
- Protecting the web stack
- Bot / flood protection
- Intrusion detection
- Correct data storage (password hashing, encryption, …)
- 2 factor authentication
- Restricting secure files
- Protecting your infrastructure (web, DNS, caching environments, …)
- Properly securing your database (MySQL as example)
- GDPR compliancy and privacy control
- You’ve been hacked… now what ?
€ 950 per person
Class format & requirements
This is a classroom training course. Participants should have a computer with root/administrative access in order to install tools that will be used during the training course.
Code samples and exercises will be provided during the training course.